This policy is made pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 to subjects who intend to send an employment application to Roccamare S.p.a.
The data controller is Roccamare S.p.A. with registered office in Strada provinciale delle Rocchette snc, Castiglione della Pescaia (Grosseto).
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Roccamare S.p.a. does not require the Data Protection Manager within the meaning of Article 37 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
Purpose of data processing
The data provided through filling out the form and through sending a CV will be processed for the following purposes:
- to assess the consistency of the profile with respect to the employment positions open at Roccamare S.p.a. and in general for the management of procedures for the selection of personnel;
- contact the candidate in order to schedule interviews, using the contact details provided directly by the data subject at the time of submitting the application.
Legal basis of the data processing, the nature of the provision of data and consequences of a possible refusal
The legal basis on which the Data Controller bases the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to above, is Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of EU Regulation 2016/679. The provision of personal data for the purposes indicated in this section is optional. Failure to provide personal data may prevent Roccamare S.p.a. from evaluating the candidate’s profile and from being able to contact said candidate in order to schedule the interview.
Special categories of personal data
Roccamare S.p.a. may collect personal data of a particular nature via the CV as defined in Article 9 of the Regulation (by way of non-limiting example: data suitable to detect the health status of the data subject, membership of trade unions, etc.). Unless strictly necessary, we ask the data subject not to provide this type of information. In order to allow the Data Controller to carry out the processing activities for the purposes of this policy, the data subject is required to give their consent to the processing of personal data details with the appropriate flag arranged on the form.
Storage of personal data
Personal data will be kept for a period of 24 months from the date it was provided and may be used for contacts and any future interviews. At the end of this period, the personal data of the data subject will be permanently deleted.
Categories of recipients of personal data
The data subject’s data may be communicated or may become known to the employees or collaborators of our company, expressly designated by us as “authorised to process data" and/or appointed "external processing manager". Personal data will not be disseminated.
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
Roccamare S.p.a. shall not adopt an automated decision-making process, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of EU Regulation n. 679/2016.
Rights of the data subject
You may, at any time, exercise the rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 by Articles 15 to 22 and in particular the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain details about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of personal data;
- obtain a restriction of the data processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive data by a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by the automatic device, and to transmit it to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing of data at any time and also in the case of processing for the purpose of direct marketing;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning natural persons, including profiling;
- ask the data controller to access the personal data and to correct or delete said data or to restrict the processing which concerns them or to object to it being processed, in addition to the right to the portability of data;
- withdraw your consent, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent provided before said withdrawal;
- submit a complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
You can exercise your rights by written request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.